Last Date:23 July,2019
Advt No : RT/06/2019
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
HECL aka Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi invites Application for the post of 07 General Duty Medical Officer & Specialist. Apply Online before 23 July 2019. HECL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hecltd.com
Name of the post — General Duty Medical Officer & Specialist
No of post — 07
Pay Scale — 20,600 – 46,500/-, 24,900 – 50,500/-
MBBS from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India with one year Internship,/MBBS and Post Graduate degree or diploma in Surgery / Anaesthesia/ Pediatrician/ Radiologist/ENT.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to: http://hecltd.com/jobs-athec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 Hrs of 03.07.2019 to 17:00 Hrs of 23.07.2019. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC Ltd. will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email / message sent to the candidates.
- One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
- Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature uploaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Processing Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of processing fee.
- While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Processing Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting withDUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
- Application Form / Registration Slip along with above documents is required to be sent through speed post / registered post, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No. & Name of post, at the top, to “Deputy Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand; latest by 02.08.2019, in case of late or non receipt of this printed application form your candidature for this post may summarily be cancelled.
- A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment portal page only after making the successful registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on the page to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save it for further reference.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / to submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
- E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
- Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given,while applying for the post.
- Applications as per the above procedure will only be entertained.
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.
- With the seamless integration of its facilities, HEC is one of the largest integrated engineering complex. Sprawling in an area of around 2100,000 sq.m, HEC has facilities starting from steel melting, casting, forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing. It has its own in-house research and product development wing to deliver products suiting customers’ specifications.
- HEC is headquartered at Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, in eastern part of India, and also has its manufacturing facilities located here. A well-suited location nearing to customer sites and proximity to the ports for import items, is an added advantage for its cost-effectiveness.
- Founded primarily to facilitate manufacture of steel plant equipment indigenously, HEC has made immense contribution in setting-up, expansion and modernization of steel plants in India. In due course, HEC had diversified to different sectors and made commendable contributions towards manufacture and supply of import-substitute products. Bestowed with the onus of making the country self-reliant for heavy engineering equipment and services, HEC continues to contribute in the nation-building endeavor.
- To be a market leader in Heavy Engineering industry in India providing quality products and services to the Steel, Mining, Railways and other Strategic Sectors.
- To achieve growth of 20% in Turnover after completion of modernization / upgradation of Plant/Facilities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form