Last Date:03 July,2019
Bank of Baroda (BOB)
BOB aka Bank of Baroda invites Application for the post of 05 Mobile Banking Professionals. Apply Online before 03 July 2019. BOB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is bankofbaroda.co.in
Name of the post — Mobile Banking Professionals
No of post — 05
Pay Scale — 10 to 25 Lacs (Per Annum)
Candidate must hold a degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent.
General Conditions:employment news
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number,email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.Most suitable candidates will be called for GD/PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Mumbai.
- The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
- The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
- In 1961, BoB merged in New Citizen Bank of India. BoB also opened a branch in Fiji. The next year it opened a branch in Mauritius. Bank of Baroda In 1963, BoB acquired Surat Banking Corporation in Surat, Gujarat. In 1965, BoB opened a branch in Guyana. In 1969, the Indian government nationalised 14 top banks including BoB.
- It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 22 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
- It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people – customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large – who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution.
- To be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stake holders’ value through concern, care and competence.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form