Last Date:26 Aug,2019
National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB)
Assistant Director, Planning Assistant and Various will be filled in National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB).Application should be sent in the prescribed application format along with enclosures in support of Caste, educational qualification, experience etc so as to reach the given address by 26-08-2019 .
Name of the post – Assistant Director, Planning Assistant and Various
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – Rs 131100 – 216600,Rs 56100 – 177500,Rs 35400 – 112400,Rs 25500 – 81100
B. Arch/ B.E. (Civil)/ Bachelor of Planning/ M.A. (Geography),/BA (Hons.) Economics with Masters in Economics,/Diploma in Engineering (Civil)./Graduation in any subject with typing speed of 30 W.P.M. in English/ 25 W.P.M. in Hindi and knowledge of computer operation.
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession and fulfilment of essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/test.
- The candidates short- listed for interview/test will be informed by e-mail and/or by post.The Board will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- It shall be necessary to furnish Original “Part-C/No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/present employer at the time of interview/skill test.
- The candidates who have not completed the prescribed “cooling off” period as per DoPTs regulations are not entitled to apply for the deputation post.
- The Pay Scale/Grade Pay of substantive post would only be taken into account for deciding the eligibility for appointment/selection to a higher post on deputation basis.Pay Scale and Grade Pay received on financial upgradation under ACP/MACP will not be considered for deputation.
- The terms & conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with Department of Personal & Training OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt(Pay) dated 17th June 2010, as amended from time to time.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
- Application received/found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in the prescribed proforma will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates shall be applicable as per government of India rules. There will be no age bar for internal candidates i.e. the employees of the NCRPB, who are otherwise qualified for the post.
- The decision of the NCR Planning Board in respect of selection shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Application duly completed in all respect and signed by the candidate with self-attested copies of testimonials etc., along with a Crossed IPO/ Demand Draft for Rs.100 drawn in favour of NCR Planning Board should reach the Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003,on or before 26th August, 2019. The Application fee can also be paid by NEFT/transfer to National Capital Region Planning Board, Bank account no.53048557394 IFSC-SBIN0030203,State Bank of India, SME Branch, Connaught Circus, New Delhi
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM will be exempted from payment of application fees.
- Delhi has been experiencing phenomenal growth of population since 1951 recording decennial growth rate of 52.44%, 52.91%, 52.98%, 51.45% and 47.03% during 1951-61, 1961-71, 1971-81 and 1991-01 decades respectively. One of the main causes for this spurt in the growth of population is migration into the city not only from the adjacent states but also from others such as Bihar. The growth of population of Delhi has contributed to increasing congestion and shortages of civic amenities. It has been felt that as Delhi grows, its problems of land, housing, transportation and management of essential infrastructure like water supply and sewerage would become more acute.
- 1956 Interim General Plan suggested that ‘serious consideration should be given for a planned decentralization to outer areas & even outside the Delhi region’.
- 1961 High Powered Board set up under Union Minister for Home Affairs
- 1962 Master Plan for Delhi emphasized Planning of Delhi in regional context
- 1973 High Powered Board reconstituted under Union Minister for Works & Housing
- 1985 Enactment of the National Capital Region Planning Board Act by the Union Parliament, with the concurrence of the participating States of Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh,NCR Planning Board was constituted.
- National Capital Region (NCR) is a unique example of inter-state regional planning and development, covering the entire National Capital Territory of Delhi, thirteen districts of State of Haryana, seven districts of State of Uttar Pradesh and two districts of State of Rajasthan, with the Nation Capital as its core. The National Capital Region (NCR) in India was constituted under the NCRPB Act, 1985 with the key rationale to promote balanced and harmonized development of the Region,and to avoid any haphazard development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form