Last Date:14 February,2019
Indian Army Invites applications for the post JAG 23rd Course Oct 2019 & SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman Vacancy 2019. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – JAG 23rd Course Oct 2019 Men & Woman
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
General Instructions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Selected candidates (Male and Female) will be granted Short Service Commission in the regular Army for 14 years i.e. for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years. Officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of period of ten years in Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of permanent commission in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant rules. Those SSC officers, who are not selected for grant of PC but are otherwise considered fit and suitable, will be given options to continue as SSCOs for a total period of 14 years (including the initial tenure of 10 years) on expiry of which they will be released from the Army.
- An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
- An officer granted Short Service Commission will be liable to serve for ten years but his/her Commission may be terminated at any time by the Government of India for:-(i) Misconduct or if his/her services are found to be unsatisfactory, or (ii) On account of medical unfitness, or
(iii) If his/her services are no longer required, or (iv) If he/she fails to qualify in any prescribed test or course. (v) An officer may on giving 03 months notice be permitted to resign his/her commission on compassionate grounds of which the Government of India will be the sole judge. An officer who is permitted to resign his/her commission on compassionate grounds will not be eligible for terminal gratuity.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/her application, though successful at the Services Selection Board interview or medical examination, will not be inducted for training. A candidate if he/she marries, while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government.
- All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by University of Madras.
- In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowances would be enhanced by 25% automatically each time the Dearness Allowance payable on the revised pay band goes up by 50% (Gol letter no. 1/(16)/2017/D(Pay/Services) dated 18 Sep 2017).
- The Gentlemen/Lady cadets when in receipt of stipend are insured for Rs. 75 lakh with effect from 01 Oct 2016. Those who are invalidated out by IMB on account of disability and not entitled to any pension will be provided Rs. 25 lakhs for 100 percent disability. This will be proportionately reduced to Rs 5 lakhs for 20 percent disability. However, for less than 20 percent disability, only an Ex-Gratia Grant of Rs. 50,000/- for initial year of training and Rs. 1 lakh during the last year of training will be paid. Disability due to alcoholism, drug addiction and due to the diseases of pre-enrolment origin will not qualify for disability benefit and Ex¬Gratia Grant. In addition, Gentleman/Lady cadets withdrawn on disciplinary grounds, expelled as an undesirable or voluntarily leaving the Academy will also not be eligible for disability benefits and Ex-Gratia. Subscription at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- will have to be paid in advance on monthly basis by Gentlemen/Lady cadets to become member under the main AGI Scheme as applicable to regular Army Officers. The subscription for the relegated period would also be recovered at the same rate.
How to Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments i.e personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertainjng the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
- The largest standing volunteer Army in the world has never had to scour the populace for draft or conscription. There are always more men eager to don olive green than the demand at any one time. But this does not reflect a situation where a large unemployed workforce would get into uniform to keep body and soul together. More to the point is the basic attitude of our people to the call of arms, discovered also by the British, some three centuries before. There are very many who join up for long service tenures under the colors, by inclination and choice – also familial habit and honour. If a young man or woman, sound of body and mind, and of Indian origin, is inclined to spend most of his useful working years in the kind of desolation that the country’s Field areas’ adjoining the borders provide, can he or she cannot be refused.
- For the purpose of recruitment, the country is divided into recruiting zones. Every zone is allotted a quota for recruitment based on a percentage of its population and ethnic grouping. A legacy, slowly being diluted, is that of combat arm units or regiments recruiting from a particular zone or mixture of ethnic groups.
- Once a man has joined up, it is for keeps. Many fall out at the basic training stage when they find that there is much more to it than getting into a smart uniform. The one who hear the sound of the trumpet clearly without missing a note, take their oath and for the greatness of the nation go into service – not servitude.
- Indian Army Headquarters began its life in the Red Fort – Delhi. Imposing edifice that it is, it was hardly suitable to house a complex entity such as this. Supreme Headquarters at that time retained its seat in South Block and refused to share space. Mercifully, it was wound up in short order. Today Army Headquarters occupies portions of South Block along with a gigantic, architecturally modern Sena Bhavan adjacent.
- the Indian context, Command Headquarter can be likened to a Field Army or even an Army Group Headquarter with a General Officer Commanding-in-Chief presiding over matters in the rank of a (three-star) Lieutenant General. Next the line are the Corps Headquarters, which are Field Army Headquarters elsewhere. The Indian Army’s combat formations are now grouped and tailored under many such Corps Headquarters (with some forces being retained under static Area Commands).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form