Last Date:20 May,2019
Indian Army is inviting eligible candidates of various district of Rajasthan to apply for posts of Soldier.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 20-05-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Recruitment rally of registered candidates will be held from 01-07-2019 to 10-07-2019 at Rajkiya Sharirik Shikha Mahavidhyalaya, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Name of the post – Soldier
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As per Norms
10th/ Matric with 45% marks/12th with 50% marks.
General Instructions:psu jobs
- Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during recruitment rally.
- Recruitment is purely based on merit list depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim on recruitment in Army just for passing in recruitment process.
- if any candidate requires correction due to wrong entry data on the web site, he may report to Recruiting Office Jodhpur (Raj) on working days between 0900 hrs to 1400hrs alongwith all original documents.
- Candidates/Father/Mother/Relative of candidate will not have any rights for claiming compensation or to hold Indian Govtilnclian Army responsible for any injury, death. disease or disability suffered during the various physical tests undergone by the candidate at the time of recruitment. All candidates will appear for various tests in their own interest and on their own risk.
- Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
- In case of any clarification at rally site, approach ‘Grievance Cell’,
- Duly verified documents namely Matric certificate, Domicile (Meal Niwas) Certificate, caste certificate, police verification certificate, affidavit as per given format and Aadhar card as per admit card are mandatory during the documentation. Candidate failing to produce the same will be rejected at rally site itself.
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic,in. Anyone found with take admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified,
- Giving I taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting. tampering of seals or any type of erasing/alteration will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates have to be verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service can be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information se ofdespite the number of years of service individual may have
- Candidates not in possession of Documents mentioned in para 5. are liable to be rejected from taking part in the Rally/selection process. All candidates are advised to carry all documents in original in their own interest No representations will be accepted during the rally. No candidate once admitted. will be allowed to leave the rally site to bring the documents.
- No compensation for Death I injury f loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs.Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to
the wrist and on the reverse side of palm .1 back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited,
- Selection is provisional till Randari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training,
- Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted at the rally site.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements, All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally,
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make
arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarrny.nic.in. No separate
letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARC for documentation.
- The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.hic.in.
- After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
- The Defence Secretary functions as head of the Department of Defence and is additionally responsible for co-ordinating the activities of the four Departments in the Ministry.
- The principal task of the Ministry is to frame policy directions on defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Service Organisations, Production Establishments and Research & Development Organisations. It is required to ensure effective implementation of the Government’s policy directions and the execution of approved programmes within the allocated resources.
- The Department of Defence deals with the Integrated Defence Staff (IDS) and three Services and various Inter Service Organisations. It is also responsible for the Defence Budget, establishment matters, defence policy, matters relating to Parliament, defence co-operation with foreign countries and co-ordination of all defence related activities.
- The Department of Defence Production is headed by a Secretary and deals with matters pertaining to defence production, indigenisation of imported stores, equipment and spares, planning and control of departmental production units of the Ordnance Factory Board and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs).
- The Department of Defence Research and Development is headed by a Secretary, who is the Scientific Adviser to the Raksha Mantri. Its function is to advise the Government on scientific aspects of military equipment and logistics and the formulation of research, design and development plans for equipment required by the Services.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form