Indian Army Invites Invites applications for the post of 191 52nd SSC Tech (Men) & 23rd SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2019 Vacancy 2018. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
1.Name of the post- 52nd SSC Tech (Men) & 23rd SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2019
No of post- 191
Pay Scale- Rs. 56,100/- Per month
Selection Procedure:bank jobs
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date as will be Intimated on the website www.jolnlndlanarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rig, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this .regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on official website of Die Gen of Rig www.joinindlanarmy.nlc.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available,subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary’ of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now- only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:12-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application:09-08-2018.
Online Apply For SSC(T)-52 Men and SSCW ITI 23 Women:- Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/) from 12th Jul 2018 to 09th Aug 2018. Offline apply For widows of Defence Personnel who Died In Harness Only:- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to RtgA (WE) section, Dte Gen of Rtg, AG’s Branch, Integrated HQ, Ministry of Defence (Army), WestBlock-Ill, R K Puram, New Delhi- 11 0066 on or before 30th Sep 2018, Along with relevant Documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form