Last Date:16 May,2019
Indian Army is inviting application from eligible candidates of all 27 districts of Chhattisgarh to apply online for posts of Soldier.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-05-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Army Recruitment Rally will be held from 01-06-2019 to 10-06-2019 at Behtariya Stadium, Bilaspur.
Name of the post – Soldier (Technical,Technical Astt,Clerk,Trademan)
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As Per Norms
Matric pass with 45% marks/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Min 50% marks.
General Instructions:government jobs
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatable and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate, generated online through the official website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police for disciplinary action.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help/influence them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally.Candidates found underage / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A /B / C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / Injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdhari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears and free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangement for stay under their own arrangement.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is responsibility of candidates to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- The terms and conditions given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore, be treated as guideline only. In case any ambiguity, the existing policies / rules and regulation of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
- The Defence Secretary functions as head of the Department of Defence and is additionally responsible for co-ordinating the activities of the four Departments in the Ministry.
- The principal task of the Ministry is to frame policy directions on defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Service Organisations, Production Establishments and Research & Development Organisations. It is required to ensure effective implementation of the Government’s policy directions and the execution of approved programmes within the allocated resources.
- The Department of Defence deals with the Integrated Defence Staff (IDS) and three Services and various Inter Service Organisations. It is also responsible for the Defence Budget, establishment matters, defence policy, matters relating to Parliament, defence co-operation with foreign countries and co-ordination of all defence related activities.
- The Department of Defence Production is headed by a Secretary and deals with matters pertaining to defence production, indigenisation of imported stores, equipment and spares, planning and control of departmental production units of the Ordnance Factory Board and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs).
- The Department of Defence Research and Development is headed by a Secretary, who is the Scientific Adviser to the Raksha Mantri. Its function is to advise the Government on scientific aspects of military equipment and logistics and the formulation of research, design and development plans for equipment required by the Services.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form