Last Date:22 August,2019
Indian Army Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 191 SSC(Tech)-54 Men and SSCW(Tech)-25 Course Vacancy 2019. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to Registration & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – SSC(Tech)-54 Men and SSCW(Tech)-25 Course
No of post – 191
Pay Scale – 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Graduation in any Discipline,/Passed the relevant Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- A candidate must either be :- (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- For SSC(Tech)- 54 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 25 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2020 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 93 and 01 Apr 2000, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only.SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2020.
- The date of birth entered in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Apr 2020 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into SSC(Tech)-54 (Men) and SSC(Tech)-25 (Women) course at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he/she submits the proof of passing engineering degree exam by 01 Apr 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidate studying in final year of Degree must ensure that he/she submits the proof of passing Degree exam by 01 Apr 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting,failing which her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment / marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature.
- A candidate is permitted to apply for only one entry /discipline of the above courses. Change of Entry or qualification choice will not be entertained at any stage of selection process.
- Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- On successful completion of Pre Commission training at OTA, officer will be confirmed Short Service Commission (Technical) in the rank of Lt.
- One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of Short Service Commission (Technical) in the rank of Lt.
- Widows of Defence Personnel selected for SSCW (NT) entry will be granted Short Service Commission in the rank of Lieutenant but will NOT be entitled to any ante date seniority.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers’ Training Academy,Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, engineering stream-wise upto the number of vacancies available at the time.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers’ Training Academy. A candidate, if he/she marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government. This provision is also applicable to widows of Defence Personnel. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/her application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Training at OTA is at Govt expense. All candidates who successfully complete PreCommission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by University of Madras.
- If an officer is reported upon within a period of six months from the date of confirmation of Short Service Commission as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her commission may be terminated at any time, whether before or after the above period.
- Officers may be granted Short Service Commission in any Arm/Service and will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments as decided by Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), from time to time.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details,Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page Summary’ of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form