Last Date:13 August,2019
Repco Bank invites Application for the post of 03 Assistant Manager. Apply before 13 August 2019. Repco Bank Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.repcobank.com
Name of the post – Assistant Manager
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – 23700 – 42020/-
Graduation (BE/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc Computer Science) in the field of Information Technology/Computer Applications with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
General Instruction:police recruitment
- Candidates should have knowledge (to read, write and speak) of any one of the Southern India regional language viz: Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- The Application must be properly and completely filled.
- Candidates applying for the above post are advised to note that if selected,they are required to execute a “Service Bond” with surety for serving the Bank at least for a period of 2 years and in the event of his/her resignation from the post before this period, the officer will be required to indemnify and refund the amount to the Bank.
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt Undertaking/ Public Undertaking will be required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer if called for the selection process, in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates need not submit proof of date of birth, educational qualification,work experience, caste certificate, age relaxation, repatriate certificate and other related documents at the time of applying for the post. All the above documents should be submitted at the time of Interview only, if they are called for or if advised to submit at any later time.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he /she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview,other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No Representation or Correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- The application fee of Rs.708/- (INCLUDES GST @ 18%) (Non-refundable) must be paid by all applicants. It has to be paid by means of a Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “CHENNAI” and should be drawn in favour of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”
- Candidates must write his/her name and address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/Bank Pay order. Candidates are advised to note that payment of application fee
and/or postage charges by Cash/Cheques/Money Order/Postal Stamps etc., will not
- There will be a separate process consisting of Written exam/Group Activity/ Interview for recruitment for the above post. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the process.
- The date for the selection process will be communicated to the candidates through call letters. The Bank however reserves the right to cancel or make any changes in the date, if need arises.
- The selection process will be scheduled at CHENNAI. Address of the venue will be advised in the call letter.
- Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd., (REPCO BANK) was registered on 19.11.1969 as a Cooperative Society under the relevant provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 with Jurisdiction over the State of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry for the purpose of promoting the rehabilitation activities for repatriates from neighbouring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma. Though originally registered under the Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961, the Bank is deemed to be registered under the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002.
- The Bank is under the administrative control of FFR Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Constitutionally, the Bank is a Multi State Cooperative Society. The Bank was promoted by Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs in association with the State Governments of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The Society’s rules and regulations are governed by its byelaws. On the recommendation of Govt. of India, the Reserve Bank of India under section 7(1) of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 permitted this Institution to use the word “BANK” by Notification S.O. 626 dated 19.01.1972. In terms of the byelaws, as the share of the Government is more than 51%, the Board of Directors are appointed by the Govt. of India.
- The area of operation of the bank covers the south Indian states viz., Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
- Committed to banking and extending banking services in a comprehensive way for the benefit of repatriates, stakeholders, member customers and employees. Repco aspires to evolve into a professional player in banking industry. Modern technology is to be adopted for efficiency of operation and for attaining a significant position as a preferred Bank.
- Repco aspires to be the Bank of choice for the retail clients by offering a variety of products designed to provide best customer satisfaction through a rewarding relationship guided by excellent human values arising out of integrity of highest order.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form