Advt No. : 10/2018
Public Service Commission West Bengal (PSCWB)
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) invites applications for the post of 24 Civil judge (Jr. Divn.) Vacancy. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post- Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
No of post- 24
Pay Scale- Rs. Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770/
Bachelor Degree in Law with Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination; . for More Details Read the Notification.
Candidates are advised to read thoroughly and cautiously the documents available in the link Information to Candidates and Scheme and Syllabus present in the top of the application form before filling the application. APPLICATIONS ONCE SUBMITTED SHALL BE TREATED AS FINAL. NO REQUEST THROUGH OFFLINE FOR CHANGE IN APPLICATION FORM AND NO CLAIM FOR BEING A MEMBER OF THE SC, ST AND BC COMMUNITY AND A PERSON WITH DISABILITY WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION.
- The candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by Supervisors / Invigilators of the Examination. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself / herself liable to expulsion from the Examination Hall and / or such other punishment as the Commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment, a candidate is found ineligible in terms of advertisement his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed in any case other than those mentioned in this Information to Candidates.
- A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds an admit card.Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.This instruction must be strictly enforced.
- There will be arrangements for frisking of the candidates at entry points of venues – separately for male and female candidates so that candidates with mobile phones may not enter the venue.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:17-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:07-05-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in before 07 May 2018. Therefore Link Will Be disabled. (For More Detail See Notification)
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form