Advt No-C 12 /2016
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
(A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways)
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New-Delhi-110 017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs.3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc.
IRCON invites applications for the following post on contract basis (for one year) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at its Corporate office, New Delhi extendable further as per company’s requirement and performance of the candidate.
1.Name of the post- Public Relation Officer (PRO)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.30000/-
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- Two weekly off and other public holidays when the Corporate office remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- Working hours will be the same as for the Corporate office .
How to apply:
- Applications typed on A-4 size paper in the Application Format given below should be addressed to JGM/HRM, Ircon International Limited C-4 , District Centre Saket , New Delhi- 110 017accompained with self–attested photocopies of the following documents.
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
- Self-Attested copy of Certificates of Essential Qualification (Full Time only)- Degree & Diploma and mark sheets of Degree/Diploma.
- Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
- Certificates in proof of experience, if any ,as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable.
- Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer if working with Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies &
- Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates.
Last Date: 26.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification