Advt. No.: C13 /2016
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
(A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways)
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public SectorÂ Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects inÂ Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more thanÂ Rs.4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value RailwayÂ Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc.
The Company invites applications for the post of Works Engineer/Civil on contract basis for one yearÂ (further extendable as per requirement of the Company, if the services of the candidate is foundÂ satisfactory) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at its Ircon’s Projects in Bihar.
1.Name of the post- Works Engineer/ Civil
No of post- 30
Pay Scale- Rs.23500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.karnataka government jobs
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and evenÂ for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parentÂ organization on their selection.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the timeÂ of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not inÂ conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at anyÂ stage of the recruitment process.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or isÂ without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible forÂ loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject anyÂ application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category (non creamy layer) are required to submit a DemandÂ Draft of Rs.300/- (non-refundable) as registration amount and examination fee. No application fee isÂ applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category.Â Fee should be paid by Demand Draft only with a validity period of at least 3 months drawn inÂ favour of “ Ircon International Limited “ , payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest financialÂ year caste certificate in the centre format applicable for applying for the posts under Govt. of India (inÂ the format annexed at the end of this advertisement) along with the Demand Draft and the same shouldÂ be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website www.ircon.org from 06.08.2016 to 20.08.2016 & Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided along with relevant Documents send to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi—110017 on or before 28.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 28.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form