Vector Control Research Center(VCRC)
Madurai (Tamil Nadu)
Vector Control Research Center invites Application for the post of Project Technical Officer. Walk-in-Interview 23 May 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Project Technical Officer
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 32000/- (Per Month)
Graduate in Life Sciences/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master degree in Life Sciences/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology.
- Candidates are required to be present at the respective venues at 11.00 AM and the Walk-inWritten Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
- No calculators, log tables, communication devices like cell- Phone (Mobile), Tablet/iPad etc.are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Request for revaluation of Answers will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing for interview or written test.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The selected candidates are entitled for leave as per ICMR guidelines and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained.
- The decision of the Director, VCRC, Puducherry is final in this regard.
Date Of Walk-In-Interview:23-05-2018 at 11.00 AM.
Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and Original, photocopies of the certificates/testimonials at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form