Last Date: 28th May 2017
National Institute Of Industrial Engineering
(An autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai-400087
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) is an apex Institute imparting outstanding education in Industrial Engineering and related areas at the Post-Graduation and Doctoral levels.
NITIE invites applications for Faculty positions in the following areas:
Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management, Engineering Technology Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Decision Sciences, Environmental Engineering and Management, Information Technology, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Economics and Strategy Management, Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management.
1.Name of the post- Professor
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 grade pay Rs.10500/-
2.Name of the post- Associate Professor
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 grade pay Rs.9500/-
3.Name of the post- Assistant Professor
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.8000/-
Qualifications & Experience:
Ph.D. with First Class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with very good academic record throughout for Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor.
Faculty Areas / Disciplines:
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- Engineering Technology Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Decision Sciences
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Economics and Strategy Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
How to Apply:
- Interested persons may send their CV through proper channel, where applicable, in the prescribed format online available in the website: www.nitie.edu Applications along with copies of testimonials, certificates, etc.
- may be sent by Post addressed to The Director, NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai-400087
- (Tel.No.: 022-28573371/ Fax No.022-28573251/ Website: www.nitie.edu).
- Incomplete application and application not in the prescribed format shall be rejected.
- Soft copy of the application in the prescribed format, duly filled in, may also be sent at email id: email@example.com Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per the recommendations of the Screening Committee. Fulfilment of minimum qualification is not a claim for interview call. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
Last Date: 28-05-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form