Advt. No. 125
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO)
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT CENTRE (RAC)
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi—110054
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR SCIENTIST ‘B’ IN DRDO (Backlog vacancies for OBC/SC/ST)
RAC invites online recruitment applications through RAC website http://rac.gov.in for the posts of Scientist `B’ in DRDO in Level-10 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-)in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.72,,000/- P.M. at the present Delhi Rate.
DRDO, India’s premier R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS). DRDO offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in very broad spectrum of R&D at its more than 50 laboratories/establishments throughout the country. For further information about DRDO please visit DRDO web-site http://drdo.gov.in.
1.Name of the post- Aeronautical Engg
No of Post- 01
2.Name of the post- Computer Science & Engg
No of Post- 07
3.Name of the post- Electronics & Comm. Engg
No of Post- 05
4.Name of the post- Mechanical Engg
No of Post- 06
5.Name of the post- Instrumentation Engg
No of Post- 01
6.Name of the post- Civil Engg
No of Post- 01
7.Name of the post- Naval Engg
No of Post- 02
- Those applications which are not locked by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age, essential qualifications etc.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions, desiring of applying for more than one item, must apply separately for each item.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidates will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The OBC (NCL) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued within one year of the closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English Version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
How to Apply: Online registration on RAC website (http://rac.gov.in) is mandatory.
Candidates are required to submit their applications online along with legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of certificates for essential and higher educational qualification along-with percentage of marks (duly
supported by the mark-sheets), experience claimed if any in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, a recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140
pixels) and the details of required application fees through RAC website. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken.
Apply Online at DRDO RAC website Â from 29/04/017 to 19/05/2017 only.
- Online submission starts on the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News at 1700 Hrs (IST).
- Online submission closes on 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement at 1700 Hrs (IST).
- Personal interview schedule (Tentative) :
- July 2017 for Subjects/Disciplines in Part I
- September 2017 for `Naval Engg’ in Part II Visit the RAC website http://rac.gov.in for updates issued from time to time.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form