NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN TRIBAL HEALTH
(INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH)
(Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GOI)
NIRTH COMPLEX, NAGPUR ROAD, GARHA PO, JABALPUR-482003
Recruitment of Following Positions mentioned below :
Post Detail :
1.Name of the post : Technical Assistant
No.of Vacancy : 02
Pay Scale : Pay Band-2 Rs.9,300-34,800 plus grade pay Rs.4200/-
2.Name of the post : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No.of Vacancy : 01
Pay Scale : (Pay Band-1 Rs.5,200-20,200 plus grade pay Rs.1800/-
General conditions :
1. Allowances as per Central Govt. rules are admissible. Benefits of New restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
3. Each and every field of the online-form is mandatory, if not applicable, then NA or 0 should be written.
4.Incomplete and late applications, without IPO, photograph or those without required copies of certificates will not be entertained. The Director, NIRTH reserve the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and skit test and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. Applications from employees working in the Central/State Govt. Departments, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel.
6. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in Written Test/ Skill test.
7. No relaxation will be given, if applied for UR posts.
Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification.
This advertisement will also be available on the Institute’s website www. nirth.res.in & www.icmr.nic in
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidate has to submit his/her application through online by filling the prescribed form as well as one online generated hard-copy is also to be submitted alongwith all relevant documents/certificates such as one photograph separately with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials etc. in support of the qualification, age, caste etc. & experience if any of the applicant along-with a crossed IPO for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur must reach the undersigned on or before the closing date of submission of application as indicated above.
LAST DATE : Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur invites online Applications up-to 25.04.2016 (online generated hard copy of the same unto 29.04.2010
click above to download
click above to download