Last Date: 30 March, 2017
Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Kolkata City NUHM Society invites application for the post of 100 Laboratory Technician on Contract Basis. Apply Before 30 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Laboratory Technician
No. of Vacancy: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9380/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for KMC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary pass from a recognized board and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
1. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. The candidature will also not be considered if the documents required for the post are not submitted along with application.
2.The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim for selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on or before the date of submission of application.
3. The application and self attested photocopies of other necessary documents as mentioned below should be arranged in the following order at the time of submission of application:
- Filled in Application Format
- Age Proof (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
4. Mark sheets & pass certificates of the essential academic qualification i.e Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board / Institute OR its equivalent Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE.
- Computer Course Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Identity proof (Passport /Voter Id/Adhar card)
- Proof of Address (Passport / Voter Id/Adhar Card)
5. The originals of each of the documents stated above must be brought at the time of submission of application for verification.
6. No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
7. The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
8. The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change/modify any/all of the above conditions.
How to Apply KMC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to Office of the Kolkata City NUHM Society, Room 254, 2nd Floor, 5, S.N Banargee Road, Kolkata-700013 from 20.03.2017 to 30.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Submission of Application: 20.03.2017
Last Date of Submission of Application: 30.03.2017