Advt No.: 01/2017
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 08 Forest Ranger. Apply before 11 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Forest Ranger
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5700-24000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering in relevant discipline of any recognized university.govt jobs
Other Important information:
- The number of post to be filled in may increase or decrease.
- The last date of receiving application is 11-04-2017. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four)-page Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled in application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (11.04.2017). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- No documents or any extra sheet are required to be enclosed while submitting the duly filled-in Application Form. Candidates qualifying in the Written Examination will be asked to submit self attested certificates as noted in the application form to the Reception Counter of the TPSC in due course failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 11.04.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification