Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission
Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission (AERC) invites Application for the post of Joint Director. Apply before 28 February 2017.
AERC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Joint Director (Tariff)
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12000-40000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or CA/ ICWA/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or two years MBA in Finance recognized University with 20 years professional experience or Minimum 15 years experience in power sector and preferably at least 5 years in Distribution or Strong computer literacy and skills.
- Detailed post-wise norms for recruitment such as education qualification, experience, age limit etc. are at Annexure-I.
- Applications with complete Bio-Data along with experience details accompanied by the attested copies of all testimonials should be sent to the Secretary, Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission, ASEB Campus, Six Mile, Guwahati – 781001 within 28.02.2017.
- Application in respect of serving personnel should be accompanied by a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their parent department/organization and submitted through proper channel only.
- Short listed candidates based on their educational qualification, experience etc. will be called for personal interview.
- Selected Candidates will be appointed as per mutually agreed terms of deputation between the lending organization and this Commission.
- Retired person having experience on tariff matters and required qualification may also apply and their remuneration would be determined/fixed as per applicable Rules.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant must ensure that he/she should fulfill the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per Recruitment Norms mentioned in Annexure-I. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/wrong information or has suppressed any fact(s), his/her candidature will atomically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
How to Apply AERC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Application form along with Bio-Data, self attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate send to the Secretary, Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission, ASEB Campus, Six Mile, Guwahati–781001 on or before 28.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission for AERC Recruitment Application: 28.02.2017