Adv.No.: HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2016
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED
(A GOVT OF INDIA ENTERPRISES)
INDIAN COPPER COMPLEX
PO-Moubhandar-832103, Dist.-East Singhbhum
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended below) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise):
1.Name of the post- Supervisor Electrical
No of post- 7
Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from:
- PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd.
- Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc.
- Private organization of repute
Diploma in Electrical Engineering or B.Sc. or Matric with a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency for Underground Mines & Surface Installation & Sub-Stations High Tension & Low Tension 33 KV / 11 KV
Emoluments & Benefits:
- Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.13000/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay drawn whichever is higher subject to Clause 14(a) of the Company’s Policy (see website for details) in the E-0 Grade in HCL.
- Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company’s Policy in this regard (see website for details).
Scope of Work:
- Ensure completion of weekly/monthly maintenance schedules of electrical equipment in UG Mines/Surface Substations.
- Supervise & ensure the erection, testing & commissioning of new equipment in accordance with the Statutory Regulations as applicable.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment, repairs and to ensure compliance as per the Statutory Regulations as applicable.
- Advise management on whether continued operations of equipment could be hazards report accidents.
- Schedule, assign work, coach and train employees.
- Any other job assigned by the competent Authority from time to time.
Schedule for Walk-in-Interview:
- The Walk-in-interview shall be conducted on 03rd October, 2016 from 10.00 a.m. at General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar-832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand. The candidates are advised to report at 9.00 a.m. for scrutinizing their application, testimonials, etc.
- The Blank Application Form is attached. The candidates are advised to submit their application in the prescribed proforma on 03rd October, 2016. Contact for any clarification e-mail id:-firstname.lastname@example.org.
The General Instruction for convenience of the Applicants is indicated below:
1.The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 1st August, 2016.
2.Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview:-
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Mark Shee / Certificate in support of academic / statutory qualifications and experience.
- Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the govt. of India, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
3) In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / Caste, etc., the application shall be required to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
4.HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
5) Selected candidate shall be liable to serve in any of the Company’s Units.
6) TA/DA etc. for appearing in Walk-in-Interview will not be admissible.
7) Any amendment/ corrigendum shall be web hoisted only on the Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com).
Last Date: 03-10-2016
click above to download
the employment notification