Advertisement No. L-2/5-131/7002
Director Land Records, Punjab
Office: Directorate of Land Records
Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar
Director, Land Records, Punjab invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to One
Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Seven posts of Revenue Patwari and Eight Hundred Fifty Seven posts of Canal Patwari to beÂ filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2016.
1.Name of the post- Revenue Patwari
No of post- 1227
2.Name of the post- Canal Patwari
No of post- 857
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:police recruitment
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No otherÂ means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paperÂ form, which is sent to the Department directly except in case of â€˜GovernmentÂ Employeesâ€™ as detailed in term D (vi). The applicants have to deposit the requisiteÂ fee by way of â€˜BANK CHALLANâ€™ printed after completion of registration, in anyÂ Branch of HDFC Bank only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft willÂ not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submitÂ only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one applicationÂ is received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- Registration form will be available at the website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details underÂ various categories mentioned are provisional.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions ofÂ recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per theÂ instructions of the Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class-III Service Rules as amendedÂ time to time.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling upÂ Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in theÂ Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance. TheÂ Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrectÂ filling up of Application Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online ApplicationÂ Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoidÂ congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. NoÂ request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- You are required to apply online through Departmentâ€™s websiteÂ http://punjabrevenue.nic.in No other means/mode of application (through post,Â email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) will be accepted.
- First of all ensure that you have a valid mobile number and personal email ID. InÂ case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should createÂ his/her new email ID before applying online. He/She should keep checking phone and the inbox or even the spam box of email ID regularly during the recruitmentÂ process as the Director, Land Records, Punjab may send intimations for writtenÂ test etc. through SMS and email.
Last Date: 04-10-2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form