Last Date: 30th May 2017
Join Indian Army
Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Science and Arts streams in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Vacancies: Vacancies will be released at the end of recruiting process by the concerned Army authorities.
1.Science Stream.: B Sc / B Sc(IT) / BCA / BE / B Tech / M Sc / M Sc(IT) / MCA / M Tech (with or without B Ed) with any of the following subjects:-
- Computer Science
2.Arts Stream. BA / MA (with or without B Ed) with any of the following subjects:
- English Literature
- Political Science
- Hindi Literature
- Urdu Literature
Terms of Service.:
- Enrolment. Individual will be enrolled for a period of 24 years with colour service and 02 years in reserve or till they attain 49 years of age whichever is earlier.
- Pay and allowances.
- Group ‘X’ (Post Graduate / Graduate Degree with B. Ed.). on completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) as per 6th pay commission. You will also be entitled Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group „X‟ Pay (Rs 1400) per month.
- Group ‘Y’ (Graduate Degree without B. Ed.). on completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) as per 6th pay commission. You will also be entitled Grade Pay (Rs.2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs.2000) per month.
- Facilities. In addition you will be entitled to Promotion, Pension, Group Insurance, Army Welfare Housing Schemes, entitled leave, DA, free accommodation, entitled ration for self, uniform, free medical and leave travel concession for self, family, and dependents, canteen facilities and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
How to Apply:
- The recruitment will be carried out through all the Headquarters Recruiting Zones and Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt).
- Civil Candidates can appear for screening and written exam only in the Headquarter Recruiting Zone or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) covering their place of domicile. Service candidates will appear in the Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to their place of posting.
- Application submitted to a different organization of which the candidate is not domicile of, will be rejected.
- Submission of Application by Civil Candidates. Applications from civil candidates applying for Havildar Education will only be accepted online on website www.joinindanarmy.nic.in. Detailed instructions given in “INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION”.
- Submission of Application by Remusteration Candidates.
- Application filled strictly as per Pro-forma given in the notification and duly approved by the CO /OC Unit be forwarded by the Unit of the candidate along with the required documents to respective Record Offices who will then forward the same to concerned Headquarter Recruiting Zones or Independent Recruiting Office (Delhi Cantt) nearest to the place of posting of the candidate. Top outer cover of envelope should read “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION 2018” inscribed in red ink.
Apply Online at Indian Army Recruitment Website from 01/05/2017 to 30/05/2017.
Last Date: 30-05-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form