Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Public Enterprises Selection Board
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road
1. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR, GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LIMITED(GRSE) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-90,000/- (Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
2. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post along with their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 27th June 2016. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
3. If the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
1.Name of the PSU- GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LTD.
Name of the post- CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
Pay Scale- Rs.75000-90000 (Revised)
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (erstwhile Garden Reach Workshop Limited) was incorporated on 1934 and was taken over by the Government of India in the year 1960. The primary objective of the Company is to construct warships and auxiliary vessels for the Navy and the Coast Guard. It has a diversified product range and possesses a vast reservoir of honed skills in the art of shipbuilding, ship repairing, production of diesel engine and other high technology engineering products. The Company has seven units in and around Kolkata and a Diesel Engine plant at Ranchi. GRSE is a Schedule ” B”, Category 1 Mini Ratna Company under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence.
The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:-
(i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union;
(iii) An officer of an All India Service.
The incumbent should be graduate from a recognized university/institute with good academic record. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having familiarity with Finance/Marketing/Production/Project Management will have added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th June 2016. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Last Date: 27-06-2016
click above to download
the employment notification