Last Date: 10th June, 2017
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise having Navaratna category status and India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires following experienced outstanding Engineering professional on permanent basis for its Pune Unit.
1.Name of the post- Engineer (Mechanical/ Electronics)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.20600-3%-46500
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- by DD in favour of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. There will be no reimbursement of fare for attending the written test. The outstation candidates called for interview separately will be reimbursed with IInd class train fare for E-III category and by first class / AC II tier fare for E-IV category by the shortest route between the correspondence address and place of interview on production of valid train tickets.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview; without which such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, NDA Road, Pashan,Pune-21. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
- Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non selection at any stage.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidate at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to OBC category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.com) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates shall apply in following manner:
- Candidates meeting the above criteria shall eMail “the Scanned Copy of filled in application” and the information in Excel file (.xls) in the prescribed format [formats available on BEL website] to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31/05/2017.
- Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application and Excel file -original copy (which was scanned and e-Mailed) along with the following selfattested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to Dy. General Manager(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan,Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State so as to reach it on or before 10/06/2017.
Last Date: 10-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification