Last Date: 31st May, 2017
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD.
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
The NCS—GHAZIABAD, SBU of Bharat Electronics Ltd. a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, requires the following outstanding personnel on Fixed Term of 5 Years, for execution of major projects on PAN India basis.
1.Name of the post- Sr.Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-III
No of post- 03
2.Name of the post- Dy. Manager (Civil)/ E-IV
No of post- 01
PAY SCALE:delhi sarkari naukri
- Sr. Engineer (E-III grade): Rs.20,600 — 3% – Rs.46,500 + admissible allowances
- Dy. Manager (E-IV grade): Rs.24,900 — 3% – 50,500 + admissible allowances
- Please note that in case any discrepancy is found in the details submitted by the candidate (i.e. discipline, marks, experience etc.) his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting application. “Fee once paid will not be refunded.” Please further ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria (like age, qualification, experience, category certificate, etc.) as stipulated in our advertisement. If you fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. The decision of the management in this regard would be final.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Civil)” or “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Mechanical)” and addressed to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier.
- One copy of payment receipt may be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- The last date for receipt of completed application is 31st May, 2017.
- Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicate above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere shortlisting/attendance in the written test/interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. It may be noted that the number of post mentioned above are subject to change depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail only to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
Last Date: 31-05-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form