Advt. No –C06 /2017
Ircon International Limited
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites Applications Recruitment of CSR Manager on Contract Basis in Ircon Projects/ Offices in J&K, Mumbai, Chhattisgarh, Patna, Delhi and Bikaner as per the eligibility criteria and other details as tabulated below:
1.Name of the Post: CSR Manager
No of Post: 06
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000/-
Qualification: Full Time -Masters in Social Work with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
- The above posts are specifically for Specific Ircon’s Projects and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further as per requirement of the Company if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period.Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encasement for unavailable leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holiday when the project office remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the project.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- The ex-employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application.This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance and shall be co-terminus with the project. The persons so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
How to Apply:
Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to GM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the Relevant documents.
Ircon International Ltd.,
C-4, District Centre, Saket
Important Date & Time:
- Last Date: 05.04.2017
- Interview Date: 06.04.2017
- Reporting Time: 9:30 AM