No. BMRCL/ 014/ ADM/ 2017/PRJ-ACT
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Karnataka)
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore. BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel to work in the Finance & Accounts Division of the Company. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
The maximum age limit for the posts of Asst. General Manager is 50 years. Persons retired from Govt./ PSUs having requisite qualification and experience may also apply.
1.Name of Post: Assistant General Manager (AGM)
No of Posts: 03
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/-
Qualification: B.Com.OR any Graduate, (full time 3 years course) from UGC recognised University/Institution with CA/ICWA.employment news
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview/ selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates. Management may consider higher starting salary for deserving candidates.
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience.Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Assistant General Manager”.
Last Date: 13.04.2017
click above to download