RECRUITMENT OF EXPERIENCED CHEMICAL
ENGINEERS IN THE AREAS OF OPERATIONS/PROCESSES
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and in exploration of Oil / Gas. BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue of Rs. 2,58,731.09 cr from Operations for the year 2014-15. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Post Name : Experienced Chemical Engineers
No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
Pay Scale : Rs. 13 lakh to 20 lakh (Per Annum)
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
3. Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling in the ONLINE application.
4. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of GD / PI, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
5. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria would be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 27th April to 26th May 2016 at www.bharatpetroleum.com under Careers. For any clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form