Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XVII dated 16.01.2018
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
The Institute will be conducting a walk in interview on 30th January 2018 (Tuesday) for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
NEIGRIHMS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident Doctors
No. of Vacancy: 52 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18750/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
2.Post Name: Junior Resident Doctors
No. of Vacancy: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- For Senior Resident Doctors: Candidates should have PG degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI, completion of the compulsory internship/ house manship in a recognized hospital.
- For Junior Resident Doctors: Medical qualification, completion of the compulsory internship & must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 30th January 2018 (Tuesday).
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
How to Apply NEIGRIHMS Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application, Date of Birth (10th certificate), caste certificate, MBBS passed Certificate, Mark sheets, MBBS Attempt certificate, Internship at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 30.01.2018 at 11.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification