National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences(NIMHANS)
NIMHANS aka National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences invites application for the post of 58 Medical Superintendent,Scientific Officer,Assistant,Technician,Operator various vacancy. Apply Online before 12 Nov 2018. NIMHANS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
Name of the post – Medical Superintendent,Scientific Officer,Assistant,Technician,Operator various
No of post – 58
Pay Scale – Level 14,10,11,6,7,4,5,2
MBBS/M.Sc/Master Degree/Post Graduate/Ph.D/B.Sc/Diploma,Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce.
- The prescribed application can be downloaded from this Institute website http://www.nimhans.ac.in and submit along with:
- The candidates may download the Application form from this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in. and the prescribed application processing fee (including 18 % GST) as mentioned below shall be remitted to State Bank of INDIA, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online payment by, Debit Card , Credit Card or Net Banking. 1. Group “A” Posts Rs. 2360/- (Rs. 1180/- in case of SC / ST candidates) 2. Group “B” Posts Rs. 1180/- (Rs. 885/- in case of SC / ST candidates) 3. Group “C” Posts Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
- The application in prescribed form should be submitted along with the original details of application processing fee for having remitted prescribed application fee as stated above, so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India, on or before 12.11.2018.
- Separate applications should be sent for each post.
- In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in service.
- Persons with Disability (PwD) (Disability – 40% or more) – Certificate issued by Medical Board / Competent Authority to be enclosed.
- Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic Qualifications, Marks Sheet of all the years / semesters, Experience, etc.,
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete / received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST & OBC may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M No. 36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EX-Serviceman candidates and Government Servants in service as per G.O.I rules. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-Serviceman have to submit relevant latest certificate/s in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority (Candidates applying under OBC Category should produce OBC Certificate in Annexure – A format enclosed).
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
Last Date Of Submission Application is:12-11-2018.
Aspirants who wish to apply for these posts may apply by sending their application to the given address so that it reaches by 12-11-2018 . Only eligible candidates will be called for further process so candidates are requested to make sure they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form