Ref No: No EH/227/1/CMP/Engagement
North Eastern Railway
Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Applications are invited from the Doctors of open market , Retired Government Medical Officers of State Government / Central Government/IRMS officers (Railway) for engagement as full time Contract Medical Practitioners(CMP) Specialist/General Duty doctors on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of joining as per details given below:
Name of the post — General Surgeon,ENT,Physician & GDMO
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — Rs.75000/-
Note:karnataka government jobs
- The Offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of vacancy. Administration has the right to change the place of posting as per administration need. CMP Specialist Doctors) shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by administration besides their specialty work.
- If no suitable specialist is found for the post, the post will be filled up by General Duty Medical Practitioners.
- The place of notified vacancies may be changed as per requirement.
- The notification can be downloaded from N.E.Railway website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Engaged CMP (GDMO) –Rs. 75000/- and CMP (Specialist Doctor) Rs.95000/-(first year), Rs.105000/- second year per month, fixed. If railway accommodation is provided to them, then an amount equivalent to house rent allowance and licence fee of railway accommodation shall be deducted.
- For Retired Railway Doctor/Central or State Govt. Doctors, remuneration paid per month shall be subject to the condition that remuneration + Pension drawn by retired Doctor would not exceed the last basic pay drawn. Age : (1) Candidates should be less then 53 years as on 01-1-2019 .Age relaxation is admissible for 5 year for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Retired Railway Doctor and PMS (Provincial Medical Service) Doctors could continue upto the age of 67 Yrs, while others would continue upto 65 yrs. The engagement of doctors would be on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of joining. Further, their services will be extended as per extant rules if their services are found satisfactory. If their services are not found satisfactory, Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract of the doctor with immediate effect by paying Remuneration in lieu of 15 days notice period, if the circumstances warrant so. The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of regular selection through U.P.S.C.. It will also not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- No private practice is allowed.
- The contract doctors shall not be entitled for quarter etc. as a matter of right, though if railway quarter is vacant,it may be allotted to them as per extant rules and payment.
- The willing candidates should bring the application form with document (attested) duly completed on the format. No TA/DA is admissible for this engagement.
Last Date Of Submission Application is:25 -10-2018 Time 10.30 A.M.
click above to download
the employment notification