Walk-in-Interview- 27 to 30 December, 2016
Air India Limited
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Ex –Servicemen (Army, Navy and Air force) in the rank of JCO and NCO or equivalent Rank who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for suitable
positions to perform ground duties at the Workshop/ Airport on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of Three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites application for the post of 438 Sr Ramp Service Agent & Ramp Service Agent for Ex-serviceman. Walk-in-Interview 27 & 30 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Sr Ramp Service Agent & Ramp Service Agent
No. of Vacancy: 345 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20700/17250/-
Educational Qualification: JCO or NCO or Equivalent rank in the services.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis for a period of Three years, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Period of the Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years Extendable depending on the individual performance of the company. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discreation of the Management during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates called for screening residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/ incomplete/ mutilated/ received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The applicants / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st November 2016 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, original & Attested Copies of certificates & Documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Respective Venue Given As per Notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 27 to 30.12.2016 at 09.00 AM to 12.00 AM