Walk-in-Interview: 06 to 08 December, 2016
Air India Limited
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals to join us as Security Agents on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 3 years at Delhi and 23 stations of Northern Region. (i.e. Jodhpur, Udaipur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Dehradun, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Leh, Bhopal, Khajurao, Raipur, Jabalpur, Srinagar, Jammu, Kullu, Dharamsala, Panthnagar, Allahbad, Gwalior, Agra, Gorakhpur, Indore &
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites application for the post of 345 Security Agents on fixed term contract Basic. Walk-in-Interview 06 to 08 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Security Agents
No. of Vacancy: 345 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14610/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University or possess valid basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate.govt jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of three years, at any station within the region, subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favour of the Company.
- SC/ST candidates who qualify for the Written Test, residing beyond 80 kms. From the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, original & Attested Copies of certificates & Documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Community Centre Air India Housing Colony Vasant Vihar New Delhi—110057.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 06 to 08.12.2016 at 07.00 AM to 11.00 AM