KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking )
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector-11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Requirement of the candidates on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to NTPC project being executed by KRCL at Gadarwara, Narsinghpur District, Madhya Pradesh.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract post on fixed remuneration basis for Project.
1.Name of the post- Project Engineer.
No of post- 3
Pay Scale- Rs.45,000/-per month.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
Professional Qualification Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in planning, Execution, Supervision and / or Quality Control Assurance for construction of civil Engineering preferably Railway and Road works in a PSU/reputed private company.
- The period of the contract will be initially for a period of two year, extendable to one year or more on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement. A hike of 10% of the total remuneration is proposed for the 2nd year.
- Date, time and place of walk-in interview: 21/09/2016, 09:30 hrs at Hotel Rishi Regency Civil Lines, Jabalpur (M.P) Phone no. 0761-4046001-4 email: www. hotelrishiregency.com
- No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy -> Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
Last Date: 21/09/2016
click above to download
the employment notification