Advt. No. 02/16-17
NATIONAL INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY: TIRUCHIRAPPALLI—620015.
TAMIL NADU (INDIA)
Applications are invited from retired employees of Central GovtÂ Departments, Undertakings and Autonomous bodies for temporary appointment to the postÂ of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar. For details like Number of Vacancies, AgeÂ limit, Qualification, Experience, etc. please refer the Website of the Institute www.nitt.edu.Â Last date for receipt of applications is 16-09-2016.
1.Name of the post- Deputy Registrar
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.40000/- (per month)
2.Name of the post- Assistant Registrar
No of post- 4
Pay Scale- Rs.32000-35000/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.latest andhra govt jobs
- Application should be submitted in the enclosed format to the Registrar, NationalÂ Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015.
- The application should be sent in a cover superscribed with the words “Application forÂ Temporary appointment to the post of Deputy Registrar”.
- Applicants working in Central Govt. Departments/ Central Govt Undertakings/ CentralÂ Govt Autonomous bodies should send their application through proper channel.Â However they may send an advance copy directly to the Institute.
- Last date for receipt of application is 16/09/2016.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should send their applications only in prescribed format given below. CandidatesÂ should enclose self-attested copies of certificates, in support of their age, educationalÂ qualifications, experience etc.
- Candidates should furnish their Mobile, telephone and e-mail ID for further communication.
- NITT reserves the right not to appoint anyone for the position advertised.
- The name of the position applied for shall be super scribed on the envelope without fail.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct ofÂ and result of interview and reason for not being called for interview and not being selected.
- Applications received after the stipulated date or incomplete in any respect or not readableÂ easily will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- The period of engagement will be initially for a period of Six months and further extendableÂ as per the requirement and based on the performance.
- Selected candidate(s) shall not be entitled for perquisites such as HRA, TA, etc. However,Â they will be provided accommodation in the NIT Campus subject to availability. Rent will beÂ recovered as per Institute norms.
How to Apply NIT Tiruchirappalli Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015 on or before 16.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application: 16.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification