Last Date: 05 May, 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
Mandi-175001, Himachal Pradesh, India
Indian Institute of Technology invites Applications for the post of 03 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Junior Lab Assistant. Apply before 05 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Staff Nurse
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
3.Post Name: Junior Lab Assistant
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
- For Medical Officer: M.B.B.S., including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at
least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital or Post Graduate Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital or MD or MS, in an appropriate Branch of Medicine.Registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
- For Staff Nurse: Intermediate or 10+2 or Equivalent with 3 years diploma in General Nursing and Mid- wifery. Registration with Nursing Council.
- For Junior Lab Assistant: Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma/ Degree in Medical related discipline granted by an Institute of Central/State Government or a recognized Institute by Central/ State Government.
- The posts are tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand in Himachal Pradesh.
- The posts will be on contract basis for up to five years initially. Of this, probation period will be one year for Medical Officer and two years for Staff Nurse and Junior Lab Assistant.
- The qualified candidates having physical disabilities identified as compatible for the performance of duties for these posts will be given preference to the extent required by the provisions of reservation of the Central Government for PH category.
- For availing the benefit of OBC category, the relevant candidates may enclose with the application form, the OBC (Non Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the competent authority not earlier than one year of the last date for receipt of applications. The OBC certificate should be on the proforma prescribed by the Government of India.
- Applicants must clearly fill the name of post against which he/she has applied along with his/her category in the form clearly. The last date for submission of duly completed applications along with self attested copies of certificates in the Institute will be 05th May, 2017. No applications will be entertained thereafter.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for presentation and written test/trade test and /or interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of presentation & written test/or interview and reasons for not being called for presentation/or interview.
- Fluency in English is required for the posts listed.
- The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed Application Form alongwith testimonials; prescribed application fee; and latest passport size photograph to Registrar, IIT Mandi, Kamand- 175005 (HP). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for
the post of (__________). The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- The prescribed Application Forms are downloadable from the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in /administration/recruitment.html).
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not to conduct presentation/written test for such post wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for test/interview (b) not to fill the advertised position (c) fill consequential vacancy including additional post arising at the time of interview from available candidates on tenure /deputation /contract. The number of positions is thus open to change. The candidates should therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis of marks or experience or both or specialization and call only such candidates as are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the presentation/interview.
- Candidates applying for the post should send application for post along with prescribed fee and attested copies of certificates and testimonials as required.
How to Apply IIT Mandi Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with testimonials prescribed application fee and latest passport size photograph & envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of (_________) send to Registrar, IIT Mandi, Kamand- 175005 (HP) on or before 05.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 05.05.2017
click above to download
the employment notification