Advt. No.: 02/2017
Goa Shipyard Limited
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invites application for the post of 29 Management Trainee, Assistant Manager & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 20 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
1.Post Name: Management Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification:latest karnataka govt jobs
- For Management Trainee: Candidates should have Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Electronics/Naval Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum First class or 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- For Assistant Manager: Full-time regular BE/ B.TECH in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized university/ AICTE approved institution OR Any advanced/ additional Diploma/ Certificate Course from a recognized University/ AICTE approved institution in Manufacturing Technology/ Production Engineering.
- The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system.
- Non-receipt of hardcopy of application, incomplete application, not supported by attested copies (self-attested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered and shall be treated as â€œREJECTEDâ€ and no communication will be made for the same.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and also to fill up future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (NCL), will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for â€œAppointment to posts under the Government Of Indiaâ€ from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidateâ€™s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. The OBC (NCL) certificate should not be more than 06 months old at the time of joining.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Benefits for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances will be applicable to the grade as per rules.
- Candidates working in Government / Quasi Government / Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce â€œNo Objection Certificateâ€ at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed and also a document indicating the current pay scale and the date since working in the said pay scale is to be produced.
How to Apply GSL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://career.goashipyard.co.in from 10.03.2017 to 20.04.2017. Candidates are required to send hard copy of the Online application form along with self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application & DD to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802 on or before 29.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 29.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification