RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL,
Chief Project Manager (Conv)’s
Office Building, Wadibunder,
P. D’Mello Road,Mumbai-400010
Central Railway invites Application for the post of 2326 Apprentices. Apply Online before 30 November 2016.
1.Post Name- Apprentices
No of Vacancy- 2326 Posts
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://www.rrccr.com/ from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 01.11.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form