Last Date: 25 November, 2016
Online applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies by direct recruitment in President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi:
1.Post Name- Multi Tasking Staff
No of Vacancy- 15 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.18600-56900/-
Educational Qualification: Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
SELECTION PROCEDURE:upsc notifications
- There will be a written examination as per following pattern: – Written examination will consist of two papers as detailed below: –
- Paper-I objective type paper for 150 marks – duration 2 hours
- [General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 marks, Numerical Aptitude 25 marks, General English 50 marks, General Awareness 50 marks]
- Paper-II descriptive type paper for 50 marks – duration 30 minutes [Short Essay 25 marks and Letter 25 marks]
- On appointment, postings will be made anywhere in India particularly in Shimla, Delhi, Hyderabad and wherever the President’s Establishment for the time being may be.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Starting date for online registration: 05th November 2016. Last date for online registration: 25th November 2016.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through link provided inside the option ‘Circulars for vacancies’ available on the website http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in After submitting the form online with all the required documents uploaded online, a printout of the application duly signed has to be retained by the candidates for future reference.
- Applications, which are illegible, not conforming to the instructions contained in this advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online Through the website http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/ from 05.11.2016 to 25.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.11.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form