Last Date: 15th November, 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application for the post of 123 Junior Instructor, Peon Watchman & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 04 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Kerala PSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Instructor
No. of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.26500-56700/-
2.Post Name: Peon Watchman
No. of Vacancy: 42 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7735-13090/-
- For Junior Instructor: S.S.L.C. or equivalent qualification with National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with 3 years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
- For Peon Watchman: Pass in Standard VI (New) or equivalent.
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded in the profile should be taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications submitted will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- “If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
How to Apply Kerala PSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 15.11.2017 till 12.00 AM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification