National Centre For Cell Science
NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus
Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007, Maharashtra, India.
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) invites Applications for the post of Assistant Technician. Apply before 03 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCCS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Technician
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification: Matriculate with Science with 3 years’ experience in R&D laboratory or DMLT.
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled in along with Demand Draft and attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the examination passed, caste certificate, recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents should reach to the Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before 3.11.2017. The Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope. For prescribed application format, please see our website.
- The above post is as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance and HRA as per rules. Total Monthly Emoluments (TME) includes Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, & HRA as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be available to SC/ST/OBC & PH candidates as per Government of India rules.
- Age and Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications without required documents will not be considered.
- A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (excluding PH candidates) towards application fee, drawn in favour of Director, National Centre for Cell Science, should be attached with the application form.
- Experience mentioned should have gathered after acquisition of the essential qualifications.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right to a candidate to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply NCCS Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents send to The Director, National Centre For Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune—411007 Maharashtra on or before 03.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 03.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification