Advt. No.: 26/2017
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL Post, Hyderabad–500062
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites Applications for the post of 11 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 26 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ECIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Technical Officer
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Scientific Assistant
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16978/- (Per month)
3.Post Name: Junior Artisan
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15418/- (Per month)
- For Technical Officer: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- For Scientific Assistant: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation.
- For Junior Artisan: Passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical/ Computers/ Instrumentation.
HOW TO ATTEND:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the walk-in selection/ interview between 09.30 hrs.to 11.00 hrs. on 26.07.2017 (Wednesday) with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the indicated above.
- The selection will be based on written test / practical test / trade test in respect of Jr. Artisan on contract, Scientific Asst-A on contract and interview in respect of Technical Officer on contract. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Venue of Interview: As per notification
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 26.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form