Advt. No. : 4/2018 (Admn.A/A5/2018/49)
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj(NIRD)
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD) Invites applications for the post of 02 Accounts Officers. Apply Online before 10 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Accounts Officers
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 47600/- Level -8
Degree of recognized university preferably in Commerce and passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
- Those who have applied in response to the earlier advertisement No.1/2018(Admn.A/A5/2018/49), dt.31.01.2018 need not apply and their applications will be considered.
- Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel.Advance copies/ direct applications within prescribed due date will be considered.However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- In case of serving personnel, pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and present status.
- Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
- Residential accommodation in NIRDPR Campus will be provided subject to availability.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation are required to furnish copy of caste certificate prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose. Persons with different disabilities may also apply, subject to eligibility as per Government of India rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
- Separate application through online form should be submitted for each post.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should enclose Photostat copy of Caste Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities as per the proforma of Govt. of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the last date of submission of application) and which should be among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col. 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and OM dt.30.5.2014. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected without further consideration.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.nird.org.in on or before 10.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form