Advt. No. : CRPD/ SCO-WM/2018-19/03
State Bank of India(SBI)
SBI aka State Bank Of India invites Applications for the post of 03 Research Analyst. Apply Online before 18 June 2018. SBI Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.onlinesbi.com
1.Name of the post- Research Analyst
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- 50.00 Lacs per Annum
MBA/PGDM from reputed college/University.
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE
DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank,in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities,for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any,otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY,CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:08-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:18-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 08.06.2018 to 18.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form