Advt No : 05/2018
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited(BSPHCL)
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL) invites applications for the post of 30 Accounts Officer Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Accounts Officer
No of post- 30
Pay Scale- 56300/- Level 8
Charted Accountant (CA) passed final examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CMA/ICWA passed final examination from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Please note that eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Please note that no change of
Name/Category/Date of Birth/Father’s Name etc. will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will
be processed considering details which has been indicated in the online application.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she
should share/mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed minimum educational qualification/ conditions/criteria for the post applied on the DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT and AGE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA as on 01/01/2018.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB) as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media.
- The Online Application involves the following process:- 1. Registration/Login, 2. Personal and Educational Details 3. Uploading of Photograph and Signature,4. Payment & Final Submission,5. Generation & Printing of Registration Slip.
- There is a prescribed fee for Online Application Form. Candidates will be directed for Online Payment once the form is completely filled. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling Online Application. Candidates while using the Internet Payment Gateway services are required to pay Service Charges Extra, in addition to the prescribed application fees.
- If the candidate faces any difficulty while submitting the online application, he/she can write to us on Email ID – email@example.com
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:15-05-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:05-06-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through BSPHCL website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in from 15.05.2018 to 05.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form