Reserve Bank of India
Advt. No.: 7A/2015-16
Applications (App.) are invited for the posts mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India.
1. Name of the post- Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’
No of Post- 3
Pay Scale: Rs. 28150-55600/-
2.Name of the post- Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’
No of Post- 1
Pay Scale: Rs. 35150-62400/-
GENERAL RULES / INSTRUCTIONS:
- Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above posts should submit an On-Line application with requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable). The candidates have to apply in On-Line mode only. Before applying On-Line, a candidate will be required to have a valid E-mail ID (which should remain active during the entire recruitment process), scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in item 10 below.
- Candidates applying for the post of Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ need Not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of On-Line application (No Off-Line / hard copy of applications will be accepted).
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’: It is mandatory to apply On-Line and get valid registration for the application on the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in before closing date. Candidates should submit the system generated printout (hard copy) of the valid online application to the Board’s office along with certified photocopies of following documents in support of their age, category, qualification and experience:
(a) Matriculation or SSC Examination certificate in support of age.
(b) Degree (Bachelor’s / Master’s) / Diploma certificate and Mark sheets (of all semesters/years) in support of educational qualifications. In case the University/Institute awards grades, instead of marks and defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, a copy of certified conversion formulae should also be sent.
HOW TO APPLY ON-LINE:
- Candidates have to apply only On-Line through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 23.05.2016 to 03.06.2016. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Detailed instructions for applying On-line are available on the website.
- Pre-Requisites for applying online: Before applying on-line, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature in item 10 of the advertisement.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data/necessary details ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly and to make online payment of fees/intimation charges. The name of the candidate or his/her father/mother/husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.05.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.06.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form