UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2016-17 (SPECIALIST OFFICER)
Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector BankÂ with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invitesÂ ON-LINE applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
1.Name of the post- Credit Officer No. (150)
2.Name of the post- Chartered Accountant No. (20)government doctor jobs
3.Name of the post- Statistician No. (2)
4.Name of the post- Information Security Officer No. (2)
5.Name of the post- Manager (Risk) No. (10)
6.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Risk) No. (8)
7.Name of the post- Security Officer No. (16)
Pay Scale:-Â Rs. 31705-45950/- for (Grade-II) & Rs.23700-42020/- for (Grade-I)
- The call letters for Online Examination can be downloaded by the eligible applicantsÂ from the Bank’s website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’Â under “Careers” link. The list ofÂ the applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview will be published on Bank”Ÿs website.
- The details of applicants who are shortlisted and / or qualify for Personal InterviewÂ will be displayed on the Bank”Ÿs website and they will be informed through registeredÂ post/speed Â post on the communication address mentioned in the online application.Â Candidates may also be informed through email mentioned by the candidates in theirÂ online applications. The Bank will not take any responsibility for any delay or failure ofÂ delivery of important communication emails/letter to the applicants. Hence,Â applicants are advised to regularly track their status on the Bank”Ÿs website.
- The use of calculator, telephone and mobile phone of any kind, pagers or any otherÂ such instruments are not permitted during the Online Examination and / or Personal Â 14Â Interview. The applicants are advised not to bring such gadgets as these will not beÂ allowed inside the venue.
- The Bank will be free to reject any application at any stage of the process. TheÂ decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages atÂ which such scrutiny of eligibility is undertaken, the documents to be produced for theÂ purpose of conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating toÂ recruitment will be final and binding on the applicant. In case it is detected at anyÂ stage of the recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / orÂ that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or hasÂ concealed or suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will standÂ cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /Â her services shall be summarily terminated without notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can apply only for one post. The applications of candidates applying forÂ more than one post and / or submitting Multiple Applications / Registrations for the sameÂ post will be summarily rejected and the application fee / intimation charges will be
forfeited. The candidates can apply only online from 25.05.2016 to 10.06.2016 (both daysÂ inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:Â
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the requiredÂ specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification WorkÂ Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept aliveÂ for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicantÂ should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 25.05.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10.06.2016
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 25.05.2016 to 10.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form