Advt. No: MMRCL/HR-Intern (W)./2017-18
MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R-13, ‘E’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited a Joint Venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Colaba-Bandra-Andheri (SEEPZ) Metro Line-3 in Mumbai. MMRCL intends to provide educational & career developmental opportunities to aspiring students through the winter –internship programme. The discipline wise number vacancies is mentioned as below:
1.Name of the post- Finance
No of post- 05
2.Name of the post- Human Resource
No of post- 05
3.Name of the post- Projects(Civil Eng)
No of post- 50
4.Name of the post- Urban Transport Planning/ Public relations/ Land & R&R/ Environment
No of post- 20
5.Name of the post- Systems(Electrical/ Information Technology)
No of post- 10
- Though 2,150 trains hurtle through the city, carrying millions of Mumbaikars to their destinations but for the 75 lakh odd commuters, every day brings with it the challenge of searching for foot-space in a train that cannot hold a pebble more. Time has truly come for ‘the lifeline’ of Mumbai to now change to Metro –a grade separated rail based Mass Rapid Transit System.
- Mumbai Metro Line – 3 (MML – 3) is one of such key projects to improve the transportation scenario in the financial capital of India i.e. Mumbai. MML-3 project – a 33.5Km. long corridor running along Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ, envisages to decongest the traffic situation in Greater Mumbai. Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is the nodal agency responsible for the implementation of Mumbai Metro Line–3(MML-3) project. It has been constituted as a JV of the Govt. of India(GOI) and the Government of Maharashtra(GOM) on 50:50 sharing basis.
Points to be noted:
- The details of the required qualification and eligibility criteria’s as mentioned above to be strictly ensured before applying.
- Interns will not be provided with any stipend/remuneration/reimbursement towards expenses on travel/food/ accommodation etc for the internship period.
- Number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement may increase/ decrease depending on the MMRCL requirements.
- Applicants must produce endorsement letter / ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the concerned HOD / Training & Placement Cell of their institute / college in prescribed format of MMRCL.
- Interns shall be abided by Terms and Conditions as per the Internship Policy of the corporation.
- The mode of internship application will be through hard copies sent to MMRC, BKC Office and E-mail submissions to the MMRCL training cell at the Efirstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Interns shall abide by the safety protocol of the site and site specific instruction regarding timing allocated for visits.
- The last date of receipt of applications (by Post or E-mail) shall be 11th December 2017.
How to Apply Mumbai Metro Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with hard copies send to MMRC, BKC Office on or before 11.12.2017. Candidate may also send by mail to email@example.com or before 11.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 11.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification