Last Date: 10th January, 2018
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.
Regd. Office. 8th Floor, Revenue Tower Park Avenue
Kochi-682011 Kerala, India.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) invites Application for the post of Chief Financial Officer. Apply Online before 10th January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Chief Financial Officer
No of post- 01
Qualification: CA or ICWA or Regular MBA(Finance)
- For CA/ICWA candidates- Minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience out of which minimum 3 years’ experience at a senior position in the Finance department in a reputed organization.
- For Regular MBA(Finance) candidates- Minimum 10 years of Post Qualification experience out of which minimum 3 years’ experience at a senior position in the Finance department in a reputed organization. Should have hands on experience in Projects and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Maximum age limit ( as on 1st December 2017): 55 years ( Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules).
How to apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last date of submission of on-line application is 10th January 2018.
- Salary will commensurate with the market rates as per contract/deputation terms and conditions.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through email only. CSML reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in CSML.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CSML to candidates for attending interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form