EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/12/2017
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent person for the under mentioned post on contract. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
1.Name of the post- Asst. Manager
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.40,000/- to Rs.80,000/-
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 27-12-2017. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
government doctor jobs
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON 20-01-2018
Registration commence from 0900 hrs and close at 1400 hrs
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
click above to download
the employment notification